Not directly, but you can export the list of mappings and workflows, using the below option.
- Connect to the Repository manager and to the folder
- Got to Tools in the menu and select Queries
- Click New
- Select the option you feel is appropriate
- For the list of mappings and workflows, we should choose Folder AND Last Saved Time AND Object Type
- A new windows with the results will pop up
- Refine the query if required and get the result again
- Select save on the pop up window and save the content in html format
- The html can be opened in XLS and can be sorted and filtered.
Option 2 :
Repository Queries: This is by connecting to the Repository database and running queries on the views and tables where the mapping information is available.
There is no direct table/view to show the list which can be sorted using the queries. It can be achieved using the combinations of tables.