Uninstall Oracle from Windows 10November 22, 2015
Latest Features of Informatica Power Center version 9.6January 2, 2016
Informatica provides a consistent way of accessing, integrating and delivering data throughout the enterprise with ability to interface with virtually all type of data provider and applications.
With more than 20 vendors operating in competitive ETL space (Ab initio, IBM Datastage, Talend ( open source ) Pentaho, sql server integration services (SSIS) from microsoft, oracle warehouse builder (OWB) from oracle corp are few widely used tools.
Key advantages of Informatica Powercenter:
- Excellent GUI interfaces for Administration, ETL Design, Job Scheduling, Session monitoring, Debugging, etc.
- Access to wide range of enterprise data sources
– Mainframe and file-based data
– Relational data
– Message queues
– XML and unstructured data
– Third party application data
- Can easily adopt and integrate with vendor supplied data handling utility (Oracle direct path load, Teradata tpump and many more..)
- Parallel processing and Load balancing
- Single point of control (web based) for enterprise wide applications ensuring high degree of security with reduced administration overhead
- Grid option provides cost effective solution to meet high processing demand with linear scalability and high availability (automatic failover)